- SMS on transactions through Digital Channels – FREE
Bank Alfalah is offering its customers Free SMS Alerts on transactions done through Digital Channels including ATM and POS transactions. If you have not started receiving your Free SMS Alerts on transactions through Digital Channels, please contact us by using any of the following mediums:
- Visit the branch and request for Free Alerts
- Contact Helpline 021 111 225 111 and request for Free Alerts
- Type ‘FREE (space) <Account Number>’ and send to 8287 to auto-update for Free Alerts
- SMS Alerts on all transactions with language option – Charged as per prevailing SOC
By subscribing to SMS Alerts, you can keep track of your transactions 24/7. You will receive real-time SMS Alerts for transactions performed in your account. It also helps you keep track of all your POS, ATM, in-branch transactions, as and when they are performed. Subscribers will also receive the information about their available balance with every transactional alert along with Orbit points information. Customers can also choose to receive their Debit and Credit alerts in the language of their choice. The languages being offered are as under:
To avail SMS Alerts on all transactions, with multi-language option, customers are required to subscribe their account(s) by using any of the following mediums:
- Visit the branch and request for all Alerts
- Contact Helpline 021 111 225 111 and request for all Alerts
- SMS Banking (Pull SMS) – Charged as per prevailing SOC
Bank Alfalah now offers its customers SMS channel to get their account information and pay their mobile bill, whenever required. By subscribing to this service, customers can get their account balance, Last 5 transactions, Credit Card information, Orbits points inquiry and topup of their registered mobile number through their Bank Alfalah account by sending predefined texts to Bank Alfalah short code 8287. Following are the codes to type and send to 8287 to use this facility:
- For A/C Balance, type AB
- For Mini Statement, type MS
- For Credit Card details, type CC
- For Orbits Inquiry, type Orbits(space)<13 digits CNIC>
- For Bill Payment (Prepaid), type bpr(space)<Network>(space)<Amount>
- For Bill Payment (Postpaid), type bps(space)<Network>(space)<Amount>
- For assistance, type ‘HELP’ and send to 8287
To avail SMS Banking, customers are required to subscribe their account(s) by using any of the following mediums:
- Visit the branch and request for SMS Banking (Pull SMS)
- Contact Helpline 021 111 225 111 and request for SMS Banking (Pull SMS)
- Type ‘SMSBANKING’ and send to 8287 to receive a call from Bank Alfalah representative
- The customers can update their mobile network (ported network) by typing ‘MNP’ and sending it to Bank Alfalah Short Code 8287.
- For security purpose, please remove all critical information received on your mobile from bank via SMS to avoid any unauthorised use of information.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
By calling Alfalah Contact Centre at 111-225-111, you can subscribe to this service or download the SMS Alert Subscription form and submit the same to your branch.