- What is Alfalah Orbit Rewards?
Alfalah Orbit Rewards is Bank Alfalah’s loyalty program that rewards you on your entire banking relationship with us. As a customer, you can earn points on your credit card, debit card, deposit account, auto, mortgage or personal loan, internet banking or mobile application, bancassurance or an investment policy. You can also earn monthly tier awards as a multiplier on your total points earned based on the number of products you hold with us.
Your accumulated Orbits (points) can be redeemed at all BAFL POS terminals, our e-commerce website AlfaMall and bill payments on Alfa app and internet banking.
- What are Orbits?
Orbits are the points that you earn across various Bank Alfalah products and services.
- Which customers are eligible for Alfalah Orbit Rewards?
All Bank Alfalah individual customers and/or sole proprietors are eligible for Alfalah Orbit Rewards.
- How do I enroll for Alfalah Orbit Rewards?
If you are an individual customer and/or a sole proprietor who has an eligible Alfalah Orbit Rewards product, you are automatically enrolled in the program.
- Are there any charges for being part of Alfalah Orbit Rewards?
No. Alfalah Orbit Rewards is free of charge.
- What are the eligible products for Alfalah Orbit Rewards?
The list of eligible products are listed below.
Products & Services Name Current Accounts PKR Current Account Pehchaan PKR Current Account PKR Current Account Basic Banking Account Corporate Payroll Account Current Asaan Account Alfalah Kamyab Karobar Freelancer Current Account Asaan Remittance Current Account Asaan Remittance Current Digital Account Alfalah Kashtkaar Account Saving Accounts Saving Asaan Digital Account Pehchaan PKR Savings Asaan Pehchaan Digital Account PLS Savings Alfalah Kifayat Alfalah Care Account Corporate Payroll Account Saving Asaan Account Freelancer Saving Digital Account Asaan Remittance Saving Digital Account Asaan Remittance Savings Debit Cards Classic Card Gold Card Platinum Card Visa Signature Card Premier Visa Signature Credit Cards Classic Card Gold Card Titanium Card Optimus Card Platinum Card Premier Platinum Card Loans Auto Loan Home Loan Personal Loan Digital Banking Internet Banking Alfa (Mobile App) SMS Alerts (Fee Based Branch Banking SMS Alerts) Bancassurance All bancassurance products Investment Products All investment products
* Except policies issued under Pak-Qatar Takaful
- Do the points on my credit card statement reflect points earned on my credit card only?
The points on your credit card statement reflect points on your total relationship with the bank including points earned on your credit card.
- What is the worth of 1 Orbit?
1 Orbit is equal to Re 1/-.
- Is there an expiry date or period for Orbits earned?
Yes, Orbits (points) will expire in 36 months. Orbits earned during January 2017 will expire on 31st January 2020.
- How can I find out how many Orbits I have earned?
To inquire about your available Orbits, you can log on to Alfa and Internet Banking, view Orbit e-statement or call the contact centre.
- I have just closed one/some of my products with Bank Alfalah, will I be downgraded to a lower tier?
You will remain in the particular tier for 3 months and earn the tier multiplier during the period giving you a chance to start another relationship to maintain your tier status.
- I don’t receive Orbit e-Statement? How do I enroll for Orbit e-Statement?
Simply sign-up for any e-Statement facility through the contact centre or your branch and you will start receiving Orbit e-Statement.
- When is Orbit e-Statement sent?
Orbit e-Statement is sent maximum by mid of every month
- I don’t receive SMS alerts on redemption? How do I enroll for Orbit redemption alerts?
Simply sign-up for any SMS alert facility on your account or card through the contact centre or your branch and you will start receiving Orbit redemption alerts on real time basis.
- When are SMS alerts sent for Orbits?
If you are subscribed to the service, you will receive real time Orbit alerts on redemptions.
- In-case the Orbits earned are not reflecting correctly, what do I do?
In-case of any discrepancy, please contact the call centre and register a Orbit complaint by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org