- What is Alfalah Orbit Rewards?
Alfalah Orbit Rewards is Bank Alfalah’s loyalty program that rewards you on your entire banking relationship with us. As a customer, you can earn points on your credit card, debit card, deposit account, auto, mortgage or personal loan, internet banking or mobile application, bancassurance or an investment policy. You can also earn monthly tier awards as a multiplier on your total points earned based on the number of products you hold with us.
Your accumulated Orbits (points) can be redeemed for items from our extensive online rewards catalogue and making bill payments on internet banking. You can even get fees reversed and transfer Orbits to other Bank Alfalah customers.
- What are Orbits?
Orbits are the points that you earn across various Bank Alfalah products and services.
- Which customers are eligible for Alfalah Orbit Rewards?
All Bank Alfalah individual customers and/or sole proprietors are eligible for Alfalah Orbit Rewards.
- How do I enroll for Alfalah Orbit Rewards?
If you are an individual customer and/or a sole proprietor who has an eligible Alfalah Orbit Rewards product, you are automatically enrolled in the program.
- Are there any charges for being part of Alfalah Orbit Rewards?
No. Alfalah Orbit Rewards is free of charge.
- What are the eligible products for Alfalah Orbit Rewards?
The list of eligible products are listed below.
Products & Services Name Current Accounts PKR Current Account Alfalah Kamayab Karobar Basic Banking Account Asaan Current Account Payroll Current Account Saving Accounts PLS Saving Account Alfalah Kifayat Alfalah Care Account Payroll Saving Account Asaan Saving Account Debit Cards Classic Card Gold Card Platinum Card Visa Signature Card Premier Visa Signature Credit Cards Classic Card Gold Card Titanium Card Platinum Card Premier Platinum Card Loans Auto Loan Home Loan Personal Loan Digital Banking Internet Banking Alfa (Mobile App) SMS Alerts E-Statements ATMs Bancassurance All bancassurance products Investment Products All investment products
* Except policies issued under Pak-Qatar Takaful
- I already have an Alfalah Credit Card and have been earning reward points for spending. Will my previous reward points still be valid?
Yes. Your previously accumulated points on your Alfalah Credit Card will still be valid and will now be known as Orbits. Since Alfalah Orbit Rewards is a bank wide rewards program, Orbits earned on your other Bank Alfalah products will also be added together into your point pool increasing your opportunity to earn and redeem more.
- I have just received my credit card statement and the total number of points available seems to have reduced. What does this mean?
There is no change in the financial worth of your points. To make the value of the accumulated points simpler to understand, the actual worth of the points has been translated in rupee terms. As an example, if you previously had 1000 points which were equal to Rs 250, now you will see 250 Orbits in your statement which are worth Rs 250 as well.
- What will be the expiry date of my previous earned reward points on credit cards?
There is no change in the expiry date of previously earned reward points. If they were to expire on the 30th of September 2018, they will still expire on the same date.
- Do the points on my credit card statement reflect points earned on my credit card only?
The points on your credit card statement reflect points on your total relationship with the bank including points earned on your credit card.
- What is the worth of 1 Orbit?
1 Orbit is equal to Re 1/-.
- How long are my Orbit (points) valid for?
Orbit points earned will remain valid for 36 months.
- Is there an expiry date or period for Orbits earned?
Yes, Orbits (points) will expire in 36 months. Orbits earned during January 2017 will expire on 31st January 2020.
- How can I find out how many Orbits I have earned?
To inquire about your available Orbits, you can log on to Internet Banking/Orbit website, view Orbit e-statement or call the contact centre.
- I don’t receive Orbit e-Statement? How do I enroll for Orbit e-Statement?
Simply sign-up for any e-Statement facility through the contact centre or your branch and you will start receiving Orbit e-Statement.
- When is Orbit e-Statement sent?
Orbit e-Statement is sent maximum by mid of every month
- I don’t receive SMS alerts on redemption? How do I enroll for Orbit redemption alerts?
Simply sign-up for any SMS alert facility on your account or card through the contact centre or your branch and you will start receiving Orbit redemption alerts on real time basis.
- When are SMS alerts sent for Orbits?
If you are subscribed to the service, you will receive real time Orbit alerts on redemptions.
- In-case the Orbits earned are not reflecting correctly, what do I do?
In-case of any discrepancy, please contact the call centre and register a Orbit complaint by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org