Term of Plan
Minimum Term: 10 years
Maximum Term: 20 years
Free Look Period
Each unit shall be entitled to a Free Look Period of 14 days from receipt of the policy document, during which the Policyholder may cancel the Policy and ask for refund of premium.
For a better understanding in making your selection according to your savings and insurance needs, you may contact representatives at your nearest Bank Alfalah Limited branch.
At time of claims, the beneficiary needs to contact Jubilee Life at (021) 111-111-554 and submit the following documents..
- Original Policy Documents
- Claim Forms A, B, C, D
- Complete Medical /Treatment Record including all Clinical Notes at the onset of the treatment
- Death Certificate issued by Hospital and NADRA
- Attested CNIC of both the life assured and claimant(s)
- Intimation wherein Date of death and Cause of death should be mentioned by the claimant
However, in case of Murder, Suicide or Accidental Death following mandatory requirements should also be added:
- Post Mortem/ Autopsy Report (Attested)
- News Paper Cutting of the event (Attested)
- Police First Information Report (FIR) (Attested)
- Medico Legal Report (Attested)
Note: Further requirements can be asked for depending on the case.
Contact Details of Claims Department:
Jubilee Life INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED,
74 / 1 – A, Lalazar, M. T. Khan Road,
Karachi – 74000, Pakistan
Phone – Head Office: 92-21-35205095, 92-21-35205094 , 021-111-111-554