True contentment is seeing your loved ones happy and protected. While life may be full of ups and downs that seem unavoidable, the ability to secure your family from financial distress in the future is definitely a smart option. The ‘Ujala Insurance Plan’ is a perfect step forward to achieve this assuredness in your life by benefitting from optimized returns on savings and investments. This Plan will offer you the opportunity to invest your money wisely today and hopefully give your kin a brighter tomorrow.
Bank Alfalah Limited in partnership with Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited offers Ujala Insurance Plan.
Features and Benefits
- All your invested premiums are completely secured. This means at the time of maturity of the plan you get the entire cash values of the policy accumulated during the term of your plan
- It is a flexible plan which gives you the ability to select the sum assured of your choice.
- You can determine the sum assured by multiplying your annualized basic premium amount by the selected cover multiple (from 5 to 25) depending on your savings and insurance needs. For example, if your annual basic premium contribution is PKR 250,000 and you have selected a cover multiple of 10, your total sum assured would be 250,000 x 10 = 2,500,000
- If the life assured expires during the term of the plan, his/her beneficiaries will be entitled to the sum assured or the cash value of the policy, whichever is higher.
- The range of cover multiples available to the policy holder varies with the age at the time of entry of the life assured.
- Your contributions will be invested in the fund(s) of your choice (Meesaq, Managed, Capital Growth or Yaqeen Growth Fund) which are managed by expert investment managers and backed by premium financial securities, in order to ensure optimized returns with manageable risk exposure.
- Some of the main supplementary benefits provided at a modest extra cost
Medipal: This rider provides financial protection in case of illness or accident that leads to hospitalization with coverage up to the annual limit.
Cancer Protection Supplementary Rider: This benefit provides coverage in case you are diagnosed with cancer so that you and your loved ones can be relieved from the imminent financial burden, and focus solely on your recovery and health. The benefit amount will be paid to you depending on the stage of the cancer, that is, either Early Stage or Late Stage.
Medical Second Opinion: This benefit offers you a choice of obtaining a second medical opinion from specialists located all over the world so that you can find correct diagnosis and a treatment plan which will help you make informed decisions about your life.
Minimum payment is Rs.250,000 annually
For a better understanding in making your selection according to your savings and insurance needs, you may contact representatives at your nearest Bank Alfalah Limited branch.
The plan is available to all Bank Alfalah Limited customers between 18 to 65 years of age.
Term of Plan
Minimum Term: 10 years
Maximum Term: 57 years (subject to maturity at 75 years of age)
At time of claims, the beneficiary needs to contact Jubilee Life at (021) 111-111-554 and submit the following documents.
- Original Policy Documents
- Claim Forms A, B, C, D
- Complete Medical /Treatment Record including all Clinical Notes at the onset of the treatment
- Death Certificate issued by Hospital and NADRA
- Attested CNIC of both the life assured and claimant(s)
- Intimation wherein Date of death and Cause of death should be mentioned by the claimant
However, in case of Murder, Suicide or Accidental Death following mandatory requirements should also be added:
- Post Mortem/ Autopsy Report (Attested)
- News Paper Cutting of the event (Attested)
- Police First Information Report (FIR) (Attested)
- Medico Legal Report (Attested)
Note: Further requirements can be asked for depending on the case.
The product is underwritten by Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited. It is not guaranteed or insured by Bank Alfalah Limited or its affiliates.