Uncertainty is something that no person wants to deal with and yet it is completely unavoidable. However, one can face uncertainty and still feel secure enough because they’ve made intelligent decisions to protect the future of their loved ones.
The Taskeen Takaful Plan can choose to ease the monetary burden that will inevitably follow with any unforeseen circumstances so that these uncertainties can be dealt with in the best way possible.
Bank Alfalah Limited in partnership with Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited-Window Takaful Operator offers Taskeen Takaful Plan.
Features and Benefits
- 1 Year Term Plan
- Sum Covered of Rs.1,000,000
- Shariah Complaint Coverage
- 14 days free look period to review terms and conditions
Single Contribution for this Plan is PKR 5,000.
For a better understanding in making your selection according to your insurance needs, you may contact representatives at your nearest Bank Alfalah Limited branch.
The plan is available to all Bank Alfalah Limited customers between 18-65 years of age, subject to maximum age of 66 years at maturity.
Term of Plan
It’s a 1 year Term Plan.
At time of claims, the beneficiary needs to contact Jubilee Life at (021) 111-111-554 and submit the following documents.
- Original Policy Documents
- Claim Forms A, B, C, D
- Complete Medical /Treatment Record including all Clinical Notes at the onset of the treatment
- Death Certificate issued by Hospital and NADRA
- Attested CNIC of both the life assured and claimant(s)
- Intimation wherein Date of death and Cause of death should be mentioned by the claimant
However, in case of Murder, Suicide or Accidental Death following mandatory requirements should also be added:
- Post Mortem/ Autopsy Report (Attested)
- News Paper Cutting of the event (Attested)
- Police First Information Report (FIR) (Attested)
- Medico Legal Report (Attested)
Note: Further requirements can be asked for depending on the case.
The product is underwritten by Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited-Window Takaful Operator. It is not guaranteed or insured by Bank Alfalah Limited or its affiliates.