- Pakistani National Identity Card Holder
- Salaried Individuals:
- Minimum Gross Salary: PKR 30,000/-
- Minimum 21 Years to 65 Years at time of loan maturity for Private Sector Employees and 60 Years for Government Sector Employees
- Permanent: Currently employed, with total employment experience of 6 months.
- Contractual: Currently employed, with total employment experience of 1 year.
- Self Employed Businessmen/Professionals/Others:
- Minimum Gross Income: PKR 50,000/- per month (Assessed on Bank Statement or Documentary Evidence)
- Minimum 21 to 70 years at time of loan maturity
- Minimum 1 year in current business.
- Salaried Individuals including Government/Semi Government employees and Employees of Armed Forces
- Professionals (Chartered Accountants, Consultants, Doctors, etc.)
- Self Employed Individuals, Proprietorships, Partners, Family Business
- Landlords, Housewives & Retired Individuals with consistent Rental Income/Foreign Remittances.
- You should have income from any of the following sources:
- Employment (Permanent/Contractual)
- Business (Partnership/Proprietorship)
- Rental Income
- Agricultural Income
- Remittances from Abroad
- Co-Borrower’s Income (Co-Borrower Case)