Alfalah Credit Advance is offered to all credit card holders, which is a cheque book facility that can be 50% utilize for payment within their credit card’s cash advance limits. This cheque book payment facility can be used like revolving line to make purchases or payments where cards are not accepted across Pakistan. However, it cannot also be used to withdraw cash from Bank Alfalah branches as all cheques are marked account payee only.
The cheque book payments can also be used for the following purposes.
- For paying child school or university fee
- For paying home or office rentals
- For Transferring funds to another account both within Bank Alfalah or any other bank within Pakistan
- For paying merchants who do not accept credit cards like hospitals, Golf clubs, jewelers, electronics, furniture etc
Fee Category and Charges
Cheque book Issuance Fee:
- PKR 200 + FED per cheque book
As introductory first cheque book free (limit time offer)
- 42% APR i.e. 3.50% per month
Cheque Book replacement Fee
- PKR 200 + FED per Cheque Book
Cheque return or stop Fee
- PKR 800 per cheque transaction