Alfa your life and check banking off your daily to do list. Manage your savings. Track your expenses. Pay your bills. Request for a new cheque book. Set reminders, recharge your Netflix account. Or just go shopping. Alfa will keep you ahead.
You can download Alfa from iTunes or Google Play Store
App Store https://goo.gl/hxKe9B
Play Store https://goo.gl/a1vOie
If you’re an Alfalah Internet Banking customer then login using your existing ID and Password.
Or you can register using your Alfalah Account or Credit Card details
- View account information or access your last 30 days transaction details
- Pay your Alfalah Credit Card bill instantly or view your credit cards details
- Access your loans and Bancassurance details
- You can also request for
- Cheque book
- Address Change
- SMS subscription
- e-Statement subscription.
- Transfer funds instantly to any Bank Alfalah account or Other IBFT enabled accounts
- Top up or pay your own or anyone’s mobile bill instantly.
- Pay your utility bills
- Pay your Internet Service charges
- Stay updated on all the discounts on Alfalah Credit and Debit Card.
- Locate Bank Alfalah branches, ATMs and cash deposit machines near you (through GPS).
- Pay for your online shopping on Daraz.pk, Shophive, Dealsdaily.pk
- Set date and location reminder
- Change your daily app transaction limits
- Apply for Bank Alfalah products instantly
For any assistance contact Alfa helpline from anywhere anytime at 042 111-225- 224
LIMITS AND FEE STRUCTURE
|Limits and Fee Structure||Alfa|
|Transaction Limits (per day)|
|Package IB299||PKR 250,000|
|Package IB349||PKR 500,000|
|Package IB499||PKR 1,000,000|
|Package IB299||PKR 299 + FED per annum|
|Package IB349||PKR 349 + FED per annum|
|Package IB499||PKR 499 + FED per annum|
|Balance Inquiry & Mini Statement||Free|
|Utility Bill Payments & Mobile Top-ups||Free|
|Internal Funds Transfer||Free|
|IBFT||PKR 50 + FED|
Who is eligible to use Alfa?
All Alfalah Active Account / Debit or Credit Card customers can register. Alfalah Internet Banking customers can also use their existing User ID & Password to login Alfa. In-case you do not have an Alfalah Account or a Credit Card please request via ALFA or call us at +92 21 111-225-224.
Which Username and Password do I use?
You can use your existing Alfalah Internet Banking username and password to log in. If you do not have an Internet Banking account, you can register instantly by downloading ALFA.
Do I need a specific mobile connection for this service?
No. This service will work on any type of Internet connection. It could be through a Wi-Fi connection or your pre-paid or post-paid mobile network connection.
What do I require to use ALFA?
You need the following to use Alfa Mobile App:
- Any Android or Apple (iOS) smartphone
- Active Alfalah Account / Debit or Credit Card, registered mobile number & email address
Can I use Alfa if I am travelling outside Pakistan?
Yes you may use Alfa from anywhere. All you need is a stable Internet connection.
Where can I download Alfa from?
ALFA can be downloaded from Apple Store or Google Play Store on your smartphone.
What is the bank charging for this service?
Alfa is Free for customers who are already using Alfalah Internet or Mobile Banking. However there is an annual charge for Alfa as per your transaction limits package.
Are there any other charges?
IBFT service charge is PKR 50+ FED per transaction.
What if I forget my or Password?
You can reset your password through Alfa or call Alfa helpline at +92 21 111-225-224 to reset your password.
How do I subscribe for Alfa?
You do not need to sign any physical form or visit Alfalah branch to register for ALFA.
1 Download Alfa on your smartphone.
2 Register using Account, Debit or Credit Card & CNIC information
If you require guidance please contact us at +92 21 111-225-224.
If my Alfalah debit card is blocked, does my Alfa service gets blocked as well?
No, your Alfa will work.
Is my per day transaction limit shared?
Yes, your per day transaction limit is shared. It gets reduced if you perform any transaction on Internet Banking.
Is this service available 24 hours?
Yes. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Click here to download Terms & Conditions