Alfa your life and check banking off your daily to do list. Manage your savings. Track your expenses. Pay your bills. Make appointments with your branch. Request new cheque book. Or just go shopping. Alfa will keep you ahead.
Install and start using Alfa on your iOS or Android smartphone
a) You can download Alfa from iTunes or Google Play Store.
b) You can login using your existing Alfalah Internet Banking credentials or;
c) Register using your Alfalah Debit Card number
- View account balance, or access last 30 days statement and transaction details for all your accounts linked with Debit Card.
- Pay your credit card bill instantly or view your Alfalah Credit Cards’ details, available limit, due date, outstanding, minimum payment and reward points.
- Access your loans & bancassurance details
- You can also request for a cheque book, address change, SMS & e-Statement subscription.
- Make instant fund transfers to Bank Alfalah and Other IBFT enabled accounts.
- Recharge your prepaid mobile or pay your postpaid bill instantly.
- Pay your utility bills including ISP (Internet Service Provider) charges
- Get a single click view of numerous discounts on Alfalah Credit & Debit Card.
- Locate Bank Alfalah branches, ATMs and cash deposit machines near you (through GPS).
- Apply for Bank Alfalah products instantly.
Access Alfa helpline anywhere anytime at 042 111-225-224
LIMITS AND FEE STRUCTURE
|Limits and Fee Structure||Alfa Mobile App|
|Bundle Services||Free if already subscribe for Internet Banking or GPRS based Mobile banking|
|Standalone||PKR 299 + FED|
|Inquiries (Accounts, Cards, Loans)||Free|
|Top-ups & Utility Bill Payments||Free|
|Internal Funds Transfer||Free|
|IBFT||PKR 50 + FED per transaction|
|Internal Funds Transfer, UBP & IBFT||PKR 250,000 per day|
|Credit Card Payment||PKR 250,000 per transaction|
Download now and Alfa your life.
Who is eligible to use Alfa?
Any active Alfalah Debit Card customer can register for this service and all existing Alfalah Internet Banking customers can also use their existing User ID & Password to login Alfa. In-case you do not have an Alfalah Debit or a Credit Card please request via ALFA or call us at +92 42 111-225-224.
Which Username and Password do I use?
You can use your existing Alfalah Internet Banking username and password to log in. If you do not have an Internet Banking account, you can register instantly by downloading ALFA.
Do I need a specific mobile connection for this service?
No. This service will work on any type of Internet connection. It could be through a Wi-Fi connection or your pre-paid or post-paid mobile network connection.
What do I require to use ALFA?
You need the following items to use Alfa Mobile App:
- Any Android or Apple (iOS) smartphone
- Active Alfalah Debit Card, registered mobile number & email address
Can I use Alfa if I am travelling outside Pakistan?
Yes you may use Alfa from anywhere. All you need is a stable Internet connection.
How can I download the Alfa on my smartphone?
ALFA can be downloaded from Apple Store or Google Play Store on your smartphone.
What is the bank charging for this service?
Alfa is Free for customers who are already using Alfalah Internet or Alfalah Mobile. However there is an annual charge for Alfa is PKR 299+FED.
Are there any other charges?
IBFT service charge is PKR 50 + FED per transaction.
What if I forget my or Password?
You can reset your password through Alfa or call Alfa helpline at +92 42 111-225-224 to reset your password.
Is this service safe to use?
Yes ALFA is a safe and secure way of making payments.
No information is stored on your mobile phone which means that your Username & Password is never exposed even if your mobile handset falls in the wrong hands.
All transactions are secured with Advanced Encryption Methodologies. In addition, to conduct any non-beneficiary transaction on Alfa; an OTAC (One Time Authorization Code) is send to your registered Email & registered Mobile Number.
How do I subscribe for Alfa?
You do not need to sign any physical form or visit your Bank Alfalah branch to register for ALFA.
- Download Alfa on your smartphone.
- The Debit Card & CNIC information should be handy.
- Alfa will guide you through 3 easy steps of subscription & activation.
If you require guidance please contact us at +92 42 111-225-224.
If my Alfalah debit card is blocked, does my Alfa service gets blocked as well?
Yes, if your debit card gets blocked then your Alfa service would get blocked as well.
Is my per day transaction limit shared?
Yes, your per day transaction limit is shared. It gets reduced if you perform any transaction on ATM, Internet Banking or GPRS based Mobile Banking.
Is this service available 24 hours?
Yes. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Click here to download Terms & Conditions