- Short term money market inter-bank trading.
- Trading of Sukuks in secondary market
- Money market linked financing/investment/placements to and accepting investments from corporate clients.
Bank Alfalah Islamic Banking Group offers Investor Portfolio Securities Account (IPS) to its valued customers. The IPS Account provides Bank Alfalah customers an opportunity to invest in Shari’ah compliant Marketable Government Securities.
You can now invest in:
- Islamic Sukuk for 3 years maturity.
- Any other Shari’ah compliant investment opportunity
- No restrictions on investment by Individuals, Corporate, Employee Funds, NGOs/Charitable Institutions etc.
- Minimum investment amount PKR 100,000 (Face Value)
- These Marketable Government Securities can be purchased from both Primary & Secondary Market through BAFL platform.
- No custodian or transaction charges applicable at present (The decision can be reviewed/changed as per management decision)
- The profit/coupons will be credited in the customer’s account as and when declared/received from the SBP after deduction of applicable taxes and zakat, if any.
Foreign Exchange Market
- Active trading in ready USD/PKR.
- Active quotations of foreign exchange rates in major currencies.
- Information in respect of prevailing rates of most of the currencies of the world for corporate clients and individuals.
- Active Investment in Sukuks.
- Active Trading in Sukuks.
- Investment Securities Portfolio Accounts of Customers for holding on their behalf Sukuks and other securities.