Pure joy is seeing your loved ones happy and protected. While life may be stacked with high focuses and depressed spots that have all the earmarks of being unavoidable, the ability to get your family from money related hopelessness in what’s to come is definitely a sharp decision.
Jubilee Shama Takaful Plan is an optimal development forward to achieve this assuredness in your life by benefiting from improved benefits from reserve funds and ventures. This game plan will offer you the opportunity to take care of your money honorably today, and ideally give your family a more splendid future.
Bank Alfalah Limited in partnership with Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited – Window Takaful Operations offers Jubilee Shama Takaful Plan.
Features and Benefits
- All your invested contributions are completely secure. This means at the time of maturity of the plan you get the entire cash value accumulated during the term of the plan.
- It is a flexible plan which gives you the ability to select the sum covered of your choice.
- If the policy holder dies during the term of the plan, his beneficiaries will be entitled to the sum covered and the cash value. You can determine the sum covered by multiplying your annualized basic contribution amount by the selected cover multiple (offered from 5 to 25)* depending on your savings and insurance needs. For example, if your annual basic contribution is PKR 250,000 and you have selected a cover multiple of 10, your total sum covered would be 250,000 x 10 = 2,500,000.
- The range of cover multiples available to the policy holder varies with the age at the time of entry of the policy holder.
- Your contributions will be invested in the fund(s) of your choice (Family Takaful Income Fund and Family Takaful Balanced Fund) which are managed by expert investment managers and backed by contribution financial securities, in order to ensure optimized returns with manageable risk exposure.
The contributions can be made annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly.
Given below is a breakdown of the minimum premium contributions that can be made:
|Half Yearly||Rs. 125,000|
Note: For a better understanding in making your selection according to your takaful needs, you may contact representatives at your nearest Bank Alfalah Limited branch.
The plan is available to all Bank Alfalah Limited customers between 18 to 65 years of age.
Term of Plan
Minimum Term: 10 years
Maximum Term: 57 years
FREE LOOK PERIOD
Customer can cancel the membership within a Free Look Period of 14 days from receipt of the documents, they are entitled for a full refund of premium less any expenses incurred by Jubilee Life WTO in connection with your medical or clinical examinations.
At time of claims, the beneficiary needs to contact Jubilee Life at (021) 111-111-554 and submit the following documents.
- Original Policy Documents
- Claim Forms A, B, C, D
- Complete Medical /Treatment Record including all Clinical Notes at the onset of the treatment
- Death Certificate issued by Hospital and NADRA
- Attested CNIC of both the policyholder and claimant(s)
- Intimation wherein Date of death and Cause of death should be mentioned by the claimant
However, in case of Murder, Suicide or Accidental Death following mandatory requirements should also be added:
- Post Mortem/ Autopsy Report (Attested)
- News Paper Cutting of the event (Attested)
- Police First Information Report (FIR) (Attested)
- Medico Legal Report (Attested)
Note: Further requirements can be asked for depending on the case.
Contact Details of Claims Department:
Jubilee Life INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED,
74 / 1 – A, Lalazar, M. T. Khan Road,
Karachi – 74000, Pakistan
Phone – Head Office: 92-21-35205095, 92-21-35205094 , 021-111-111-554
The product is underwritten by Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited – Window Takaful Operations . It is not guaranteed or insured by Bank Alfalah Limited or its affiliates.