Uroos Marriage Plan
Every family needs a plan and before you know it, your child’s wedding day can be upon you. And with the joys of the wedding come the expenses.
Uroos Marriage Plan helps you in making scheduled payments as the means to save over time. This will alleviate the stress of a family wedding so that you can concentrate on what’s important – the happiness of the occasion
The plan is being offered by IGI Life – Window Takaful Operations and has been exclusively designed for Bank Alfalah customers. It is only available through Bank Alfalah’s branches.
Features and Benefits
- All your contributions are invested as per your chosen strategy. This means at the time of maturity of the plan you get the entire participant investment account value (PIA value) accumulated during the term of the plan.
- The Plan is flexible and gives you the option to select the sum cover of your choice.
- If the life assured expires during the term of the plan, his beneficiaries will be entitled to the sum assured and the cash value. *For example, if your annual basic contribution is PKR 100,000 and you have selected a cover multiple of 10, your total sum cover would be 100,000 x 10 = PKR 1,000,000.
- Your contributions will be invested in the fund(s) according to the strategy of your choice (Aggressive / Balanced / Conservative) which are managed by expert investment managers in order to ensure optimized returns with manageable risk exposure.
The minimum collected basic contribution is PKR 25,000. The contributions can be made on Annual, Semi-Annual or Quarterly basis.
Note: For a better understanding in making your selection according to your savings and takaful needs, you may contact representatives at your nearest Bank Alfalah Limited branch.
The plan is available to all Bank Alfalah Limited customers between 18 to 55 years of age.
Term of Plan
Minimum Term: 10 years
Maximum Term: 25 years (subject to a maximum coverage age of 65 years)
Following are the requirements for Claims settlement:
- Claimant’s Statement to be completed and signed by you : Download the form from the this link http://igilife.com.pk/downloads/claim-forms/
- Physician’s Statement to be filled by the Physician who treated/attended the deceased : Download the form from the this link http://igilife.com.pk/downloads/claim-forms/
- Original Union Council Death Certificate which will be returned to you OR copy duly attested by Union Council
- Copy of hospital death certificate
- Original Policy Document
- All previous and current medical treatment record of deceased
- Copies of CNIC’s of Beneficiary & Deceased
- Copy of FIR/Police Report duly attested by the issuing authority (In case of accident)
- Copy of Post Mortem Report duly attested by the issuing authority (In case of accident)
Note: Further requirements can be asked for depending on the case.
Uroos Marriage Plan is underwritten by IGI Life – Window Takaful Operations. It is not guaranteed or insured by Bank Alfalah Limited or its affiliates.
Click here for more details – English Click here for more details – Urdu