An Account for All Your Current Needs.
Every little bit of convenience in a current account helps.
We have categorised our current account to cater to the evolving needs of our valued customers.
- Falah Islamic Current Account
A specialized account for salaried individuals and sole proprietors facilitating the everyday banking needs of our Premier customers.
- Falah Basic Banking Account
Falah Basic Banking Account is a current account best suited for depositors looking to bank securely and conveniently.
By simply maintaining an average quarterly balance of PKR 3 Million, you can avail the following waivers:
- Free Issuance of Bankers Cheque
- Free Cancellation of Bankers Cheque
- Free Certificate Issuance (Account maintenance + Balance Confirmation + WHT + Profit Payment, Proceed Realization, Zakat Certificate etc.)
- Free Intercity Clearing
- Free Intercity online transaction
- Free Balance confirmation certificate
- No Account closure charges
- Free Stop Payments of Cheques
- Free Duplicate statement request
- Free Statement of Account
- Free Online banking
- Free SMS Alerts
- Free Visa Signature Debit Card Fees (Issuance + Annual + Replacement)
- Free Issuance of Cheque Books
- Free Interbank online transactions
- Free E-statements
- Free Interbank Fund Transfer/ Internal Fund Transfer
If you are able to maintain an average quarterly balance between PKR. 5 million and PKR. 7 million, then you can avail following additional benefits:
- Free Outward TT
- Free FCY Demand Draft
- Free Duplicate PO/DD’s/ Bankers Cheque
- No Cheque Return Charges
- Free Collection of Cheques (LCY/FCY)
- Standing Instructions Waiver
If your average quarterly balance exceeds Rs. 7 million, you will be entitled to even more exceptional benefits.
- Same Day Clearing of Cheques
- No Locker Annual Fee*
- Free Inward Remittance
*Subject to availability of Locker
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Items not mentioned as free will be charged as per Schedule of Charges
Currently, Islamic Premier Services are available in limited cities only.
Click here for more details on Deposit Accounts