The Zindagi Premier Takaful savings Plan is a smart investment plan that is linked to the Vitality wellness programme. Based on the shared value Takaful model, this plan encourages you to lead a healthier life and offers attractive rewards for doing so and also has in built hospitalization benefit for the participant.
The plan is being offered by IGI Life – Window Takaful Operations and has been exclusively designed for Bank Alfalah Islamic customers. It is only available through Bank Alfalah’ s Islamic branches.
- All your contributions are invested as per your chosen strategy. This means at the time of maturity of the plan you get the entire participant investment account value (PIA value) accumulated during the term of the plan.
- The plan is flexible and gives you the option to select the sum cover of your choice.
- In case of demise of the participant during the term of the plan, his / her beneficiaries will be entitled to the sum cover or the PIA value, whichever is higher. You can determine the sum cover by multiplying your annualized basic contribution amount by the selected cover multiple (offered from 5 to 40)* depending on your age.*For example, if your annual basic contribution is PKR 500,000 and you have selected a cover multiple of 10, your total sum cover would be 500,000 x 10 = PKR 5,000,000
- Your contributions will be invested in the fund(s) according to the strategy of your choice (Aggressive / Balanced / Conservative) which are managed by expert investment managers in order to ensure optimized returns with manageable risk exposure.
- Vitality: It focuses on wellness by providing you with an understanding of your current health status and incentivizes you to improve your health.
- Takaful Coverage: It caters to your need for financial security and provides investment opportunities with highest allocation i.e. 50% in 1st year.
- Sehat Afza: It provides financial protection in case of illness or accident that leads to hospitalization to cover in patient expense of PKR 250,000 annually
The minimum collected basic contribution is PKR 250,000 The contributions can be made on Annual, Semi-Annual or Quarterly basis.
Note: For a better understanding in making your selection according to your savings and takaful needs, you may contact representatives at your nearest Bank Alfalah Limited branch.
The plan is available to all Bank Alfalah Islamic customers between 18 to 65 years of age.
Term of Plan:
Minimum Term: 10 years
Maximum Term: 25 years (subject to a maximum coverage age of 85 years)
Following are the requirements for Claims settlement:
- Claimant’s Statement to be completed and signed by you : Download the form from the this link http://igilife.com.pk/downloads/claim-forms/
- Physician’s Statement to be filled by the Physician who treated/attended the deceased : Download the form from the this link http://igilife.com.pk/downloads/claim-forms/
- Original Union Council Death Certificate which will be returned to you OR copy duly attested by Union Council
- Copy of hospital death certificate
- Original Policy Document
- All previous and current medical treatment record of deceased
- Copies of CNIC’s of Beneficiary & Deceased
- Copy of FIR/Police Report duly attested by the issuing authority (In case of accident)
- Copy of Post Mortem Report duly attested by the issuing authority (In case of accident)
- Note: Further requirements can be asked for depending on the case.
Zindagi Premier Takaful Savings Plan is underwritten by IGI Life – Window Takaful Operations. It is not guaranteed or covered by Bank Alfalah Limited or its affiliates.