Just when you thought our service couldn’t get easier for you, it did. Alfalah Contact Centre has upgraded your digital payment services. Now you check your balance and even get transaction details at your convenience. It’s as easy as it sounds.
Here are the services you can benefit from:
To get your TPIN code for IVR services follow these steps:
1. What is Self Service Channel?
Self Service is a channel that allows technology to communicate with customers through the use of touch tones input via keypad.
2. How can I avail these services?
Just call 8191751-8/16515 from the number listed in our records and get the TPIN generated through our contact center officer. Once the TPIN is generated you can use the services available on our self-service channel by entering TPIN.
3. What is TPIN?
Your Telephone Personal Identification Number (TPIN) is your 4 digit identification for Contact Center services and therefore should be kept confidential. Please do not share it with anyone. In case if you think someone has discovered your TPIN, change it immediately.
4. Who can avail Self Service Channel on 8191751-8/16515?
Debit Card Customers can perform following transactions a) Do Balance inquiry b) Inquire about last 8 transactions c) Generate TPIN.
5. Are the services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
6. Can I dial 8191751-8/16515 internationally as well and use self-service channel?
7. In case of any problems in using self-service channel, who do I contact?
Please dial 8191751-8/16515 and speak with our contact center officer 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
24/7 Customer Support
For details about our Products & Services call our Phone Banking Service at 8191751-8/16515.