Life rewards those who carefully and wisely plan their future. Whether it’s planning to reside in a comfortable home or to get your children an education that they deserve, it includes making important decisions with one’s wealth.
That’s why Jubilee Mukammal Savings and Insurance Plan offers you the chance to secure your family’s happiness by making sure that your hard-earned savings receive the optimized returns needed to aid you and your loved ones when the time comes.
Bank Alfalah Limited in partnership with Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited offers Jubilee Mukammal Savings and Insurance Plan.
Features and Benefits
- All your invested premiums are completely secured. This means at the time of maturity of the plan you get the entire cash values of the policy accumulated during the term of your plan.
- It is a flexible plan which gives you the ability to select the sum assured of your choice.
- You can determine the sum assured by multiplying your annualized basic premium amount by the selected cover multiple (from 5 to 254) depending on your savings and insurance needs. For example, if your annual basic premium contribution is PKR 36,000 and you have selected a cover multiple of 10, your total sum assured would be 36,000 x 10 = 360,000
- If the life assured expires during the term of the plan, his/her beneficiaries will be entitled to the sum assured or the cash value of the policy, whichever is higher.
- The range of cover multiples available to the policy holder varies with the age at the time of entry of the life assured.
- Your contributions will be invested in the fund(s) of your choice (Meesaq, Managed, Capital Growth or Yaqeen Growth Fund) which are managed by expert investment managers and backed by premium financial securities, in order to ensure optimized returns with manageable risk exposure.
- Some of the main supplementary benefits provided at a modest extra cost
Medipal: This rider provides financial protection in case of illness or accident that leads to hospitalization with coverage up to the annual limit. The rider offers three variants, which will vary depending on the Basic Premium amount of the policy:
Cancer Protection Supplementary Rider: This benefit provides coverage in case you are diagnosed with cancer so that you and your loved ones can be relived from the imminent financial burden, and focus solely on your recovery and health. The benefit amount will be paid to you depending on the stage of the cancer, that is, either Early Stage or Late Stage.
Minimum payment is Rs.36,000 annually
For a better understanding in making your selection according to your savings and insurance needs, you may contact representatives at your nearest Bank Alfalah Limited branch.
The plan is available to all Bank Alfalah Limited customers between 18 to 55 years of age.
Term of Plan
Minimum Term: 10 years
Maximum Term: 57 years (subject to maturity at 75 years of age)
Free Look Period:
Customer can cancel the policy within a Free Look Period of 14 days from receipt of the documents, they are entitled for a full refund of premium less any expenses incurred by Jubilee Life in connection with your medical or clinical examinations
At time of claims, the beneficiary needs to contact Jubilee Life at (021) 111-111-554 and submit the following documents.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO PROCESS DEATH CLAIM
- Original Policy Documents
- Claim Forms A, B, C, D
- Complete Medical /Treatment Record including all Clinical Notes at the onset of the treatment
- Death Certificate issued by Hospital and NADRA
- Attested CNIC of both the life assured and claimant(s)
- Intimation wherein Date of death and Cause of death should be mentioned by the claimant
However, in case of Murder, Suicide or Accidental Death following mandatory requirements should also be added:
- Post Mortem/ Autopsy Report (Attested)
- News Paper Cutting of the event (Attested)
- Police First Information Report (FIR) (Attested)
- Medico Legal Report (Attested)
Note: Further requirements can be asked for depending on the case.
Contact Details of Claims Department:
Jubilee Life INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED,
74 / 1 – A, Lalazar, M. T. Khan Road,
Karachi – 74000, Pakistan
Phone – Head Office: 92-21-35205095, 92-21-35205094 , 021-111-111-554
The product is underwritten by Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited. It is not guaranteed or insured by Bank Alfalah Limited or its affiliates.