Sahara Retirement Plan
Retirement marks a milestone in every man’s life. And with careful planning it can be a milestone to look forward to. The Sahara Retirement Plan helps ensure that you are able to maintain the standards you have become accustomed to. It can provide financial security for you and your family as you embark on this new phase of life. So start planning today for a life of leisure tomorrow.
Bank Alfalah Limited in partnership with Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited offers Sahara Retirement Plan.
Feature and Benefits
- All your invested premiums are completely secure. This means at the time of maturity of the plan you get the entire cash value of the policy accumulated during the term of your plan. If the age of the policy holder at the time of maturity is 55 years or above, he/she will also have the option to use the cash value to buy a pension, especially customized for individuals who prefer a steady stream of income instead of a lump sum amount at the time of retirement.
- In case of an early death within the term of the plan, your beneficiaries will receive the sum assured plus the basic plan premium which has been paid or cash value, whichever is higher.
- Your contributions will be invested in the fund(s) of your choice (Meesaq, Managed, Capital Growth or Yaqeen Growth Fund) which are managed by expert investment managers and backed by premium financial securities, in order to ensure optimized returns with manageable risk exposure.
Payments can be made annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly.
Given below is a breakdown of the minimum premium contributions that can be made:
Note: For a better understanding in making your selection according to your savings and insurance needs, you may contact our representatives at your nearest Bank Alfalah LImited branch.
The plan is available to all Bank Alfalah Limited customers between 18 to 50 years of age.
Term of Plan
Minimum Term: 10 years
Maximum Term: 47 years
At time of claims, the beneficiary needs to contact Jubilee Life at (021) 111-111-554 and submit the following documents.
- Original Policy Documents
- Claim Forms A, B, C, D
- Complete Medical /Treatment Record including all Clinical Notes at the onset of the treatment
- Death Certificate issued by Hospital and NADRA
- Attested CNIC of both the life assured and claimant(s)
- Intimation wherein Date of death and Cause of death should be mentioned by the claimant
However, in case of Murder, Suicide or Accidental Death following mandatory requirements should also be added:
- Post Mortem/ Autopsy Report (Attested)
- News Paper Cutting of the event (Attested)
- Police First Information Report (FIR) (Attested)
- Medico Legal Report (Attested)
Note: Further requirements can be asked for depending on the case.
The product is underwritten by Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited. It is not guaranteed or insured by Bank Alfalah Limited or its affiliates.
Click here for more details