(Hospitalization cash plan)
Easy and affordable plan providing cash benefit during hospitalization.
Hikmat Insurance Plan offers a unique coverage, intended to cover the hospital expenses owing to hospitalization in case of sickness or accident. You can choose a daily allowance that will be paid to you in case of your unfortunate hospitalization caused either by accident or sickness. The benefit doubles in case of confinement in “Intensive Care Unit (ICU)”. The plan also enables to get life insurance coverage with premiums tailored to your age as an optional feature thus making the plan an all-encompassing one.
Bank Alfalah Limited in partnership with Adamjee Life Assurance Company offers Hikmat Insurance Plan.
Features and Benefits
- Hospitalization due to Sickness as well as Accident
- No Medical Questions Asked
- Double payment in case of ICU Confinement
- Option to include Life Insurance
- E-Consultation for the customer and his/her family
- Waiting period of only 15 days in case of sickness hospitalization
|Plan||Hospital Cash (Accident and Sickness)||Hospital Cash (ICU Confinement)|
Below are the premiums as per product variant.
You can choose any one of the plan types that best suits your requirement.
Note: For a better understanding in making your selection according to your insurance needs, you may contact representatives at your nearest Bank Alfalah Limited branch.
The plan is available to all Bank Alfalah Limited customers between 18-59 years of age. The product provides coverage up to a maximum of 60 years of age.
Term of Plan
Hikmat Insurance plan is yearly renewable wallet plan. The policy term of this plan is 1 year.
In case of a claim, the following documents should be submitted with Adamjee Life Assurance:
- Duly completed Claimant Statement form
- NADRA Death Certificate (In case of death claim)
- CNIC of beneficiary and insured
- Post Mortem/Police Report (If any)
- Last attending physician’s statement
- Proof Of Hospitalization (All related documents)
The product is underwritten by Adamjee Life Assurance Company. It is not guaranteed or insured by Bank Alfalah Limited or its affiliates.