Just when you thought our service couldn’t get easier for you, it did. Alfalah Contact Centre has upgraded your digital payment services. Now you can pay bills, check your account balance and even get transaction details at your convenience. It’s as easy as it sounds.
Here are the services you can benefit from:
- 24/7 access to your account details and banking needs
- Convenient and secure payment options
- Utility and mobile bill payments: PTCL, LESCO, SSGC, K-Electric, SNGPL, all telcos, prepaid and postpaid bills
- Funds transfer within Bank Alfalah
- Balance inquiry and transaction details
- Debit Card de-activation
- Product information
- Generate and change your IVR TPIN and ATM PIN
- Credit Card payment
To get your TPIN code for IVR services follow these steps;
- Call 111 225 111 from your number listed in our records
- Speak with a contact centre officer and get the TPIN generated
1. Is the UAN same for Bank Alfalah after upgrade?
Yes the contact number is the same i.e. 111 225 111
2. Is there any change in the call flow after upgrade?
3. What services can I avail on 111 225 111 self-service channel after upgrade?
You can a) Transfer funds within Bank Alfalah accounts b) Make Alfalah Credit Card payment from your Alfalah Bank account c) Pay utility and mobile bills d) Deactivate your debit card e) Balance inquiry f) Inquire about last 10 transactions
4. Are Payments and Transfers services available through an agent or self-service channel?
These services are available on self-service channel only
5. What is Self Service Channel?
Self Service is a channel that allows technology to communicate with customers through the use of touch tones input via keypad.
6. How can I avail these services?
Just call 111 225 111 from the number listed in our records and get the TPIN generated through our contact center officer. Once the TPIN is generated you can use the services available on our self-service channel by entering CNIC and TPIN.
7. What is TPIN?
Your Telephone Personal Identification Number (TPIN) is your 4 digit identification for Contact Center services and therefore should be kept confidential. Please do not share it with anyone. In case if you think someone has discovered your TPIN, change it immediately.
8. Who can avail Self Service Channel on 111 225 111?
Debit Card Customers can perform following transactions a) Transfer funds with Bank Alfalah b) Credit card payment from your Bank Alfalah Bank account c) Pay utility and mobile bills d) Deactivate your debit card e) Do Balance inquiry f) Inquire about last 10 transactions g) Generate TPIN and ATM PIN Credit Card Customers can perform following transactions a) Do Balance inquiry b) Inquire about last 10 transactions c) Generate TPIN and Credit Card ATM PIN d) Credit card payment from your Bank Alfalah Bank account
9. Are the services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
10. The financial transactions that I perform on self-service channel reflect instantly on my account?
Yes all the transactions are on real time
11. Can I dial 111 225 111 internationally as well and use self-service channel?
12. Can I use my previously generated TPIN on the upgraded self-service channel?
13. In case of any problems in using self-service channel, who do I contact?
Please dial 111 225 111 and speak with our contact center officer 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
14. Should I get any notification of the transactions I perform on self-service channel?
Yes, every financial transaction on self-service channel is followed by an SMS on your mobile number listed in our records.
15. Which utility and mobile bills can I pay on self-service channel?
a) PTCL b) LESCO c) K-Electric d) SSGC e) SNGPL f) All TELCOs Prepaid and Postpaid bill