Our collaboration with MoneyGram – a global leader in worldwide money transfer services, offers unmatched services to send and receive money from worldwide agents in 300,000 locations across 197 countries and territories worldwide. Our large network of over 470 branches in more than 160 cities across Pakistan gives you the same choice and convenience locally.
Feature & Benefit
- It’s quick – your money is where it’s needed in just 10 minutes.*
- It’s convenient – with 300,000 money transfer agents around the world, you’re never far away from MoneyGram.
- It’s available to everyone – you don’t need a bank account or credit card.
- It’s easy – just visit a MoneyGram agent and complete one simple form.
- It’s personal – you can add a complimentary 10-word message.
*Subject to receiving MoneyGram agents availability and hours of operation, and local regulations.
Follow these 3 simple steps:
* You may be required to provide personal identification, usually one or more of the following: passport, driving license, national identity card or a government issued identification. You may also be required to provide proof of address (bank statement or utility bill). Requirements vary by country so please ask your local MoneyGram agent for acceptable identification formats.
To access details of MoneyGram Worldwide Agents and Locations, Click here.