Alfalah Sahara Retirement Plan
Retirement marks a milestone in every man’s life. And with careful planning it can be a milestone to look forward to.
The Alfalah Sahara Retirement Plan helps ensure that you are able to maintain the standards you have become accustomed to. It can provide financial security for you and your family as you embark on this new phase of life.
So start planning today for a life of leisure tomorrow.
Bank Alfalah in partnership with Jubilee Life Insurance offers Alfalah Sahara Retirement Plan.
Feature and Benefits
- All your invested premiums are completely secure. This means at the time of maturity of the plan you get the entire cash value of the policy accumulated during the term of your plan. If the age of the policy holder at the time of maturity is 55 years or above, he/she will also have the option to use the cash value to buy a pension, especially customised for individuals who prefer a steady stream of income instead of a lump sum amount at the time of retirement.
- In case of an early death within the term of the plan, your beneficiaries will receive the sum assured plus the basic plan premium which has been paid or cash value, whichever is higher.
- Alfalah Sahara Retirement Plan is a flexible plan that lets you select additional optional rider based on your needs, at a modest extra cost:
- Your contributions will be invested in the fund(s) of your choice (Meesaq, Capital Growth or Yaqeen Growth Fund) which are managed by expert investment managers and backed by premium financial securities, in order to ensure optimised returns with manageable risk exposure.
- Your contributions will earn investment returns during the term of the plan. At the end of the chosen term, you will receive your accumulated cash value as a lump sum amount.
- You can pay the premium yearly, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly.
- Choose the best coverage for your needs from the given options and determine how you wish to receive the accumulated funds at the time of maturity. Select any of the optional insurance benefits to enhance the plan.
Payments can be made annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly. Given below is a breakdown of the minimum premium contributions that can be made:
Yearly Rs. 36,000
Half Yearly Rs. 18,000
Quarterly Rs. 9,000
Monthly Rs. 5,000
Note: for a better understanding in making your selection according to your savings and insurance needs, you may contact our representatives at your nearest Bank Alfalah branch.
The plan is available to all Bank Alfalah customers between 18 to 50 years of age.
Term of Plan
Minimum Term: 10 years
Maximum Term: 47 years
The product is underwritten by Jubilee Life Insurance. It is not guaranteed or insured by Bank Alfalah or its affiliates.