With Alfalah Quick Finance you can meet your immediate personal or business expansion needs while keeping your savings secure. A personal/business loan which includes running finance as main limit and all other import/export related facilities as sublimit against National Saving Certificates, Prize Bonds and PKR/FCY deposit.
Features and benefits
- Up to 90% financing against security deposit
- A personal/business loan against National Saving Certificates, Prize Bonds & PKR/FCY deposit
- The amount of financing under Alfalah Quick Finance ranges from PKR. 50,000 to PKR. 300M
- Quick and convenient processing.
- Third party collateral acceptable
- Alfalah Debit Card facility
- Applicant must be a Pakistani National Identity Card holder if the loan is not backed by foreign currency account.
- He/she should be between 18 and 65 years of age at time of financing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of financing facility does the Bank provide under AQF?
It offers running finance, LG, LC and other import/export related facilities for Consumers, SMEs and Corporate to help them meet their personal, family and business needs. The loan can be availed against Bank Deposits at Bank Alfalah or any other A Rated bank, National Savings Certificates or prize bonds.
What is the amount of financing offered under AQF?
The amount of financing under AQF ranges from PKR. 50,000 to PKR.300M
What is the frequency of mark up repayment?
Quarterly mark-up is payable within 15 days of its due date.
What is the security that I will have to offer to avail AQF?
Defence Saving Certificates, Special Saving Certificates (Registered) and Regular Income Certificates issued by the Government of Pakistan under the National Saving Schemes and purchased through Banks, State Bank of Pakistan Offices and National Saving Centres shall be acceptable as security. Deposits of Bank Alfalah or other reputed banks (rated ‘A’ by the credit rating agency), and Prize Bonds are acceptable as security.
What are the Processing Charges?
PKR. 1000 per application shall be charged irrespective of the amount of finance. A processing fee of PKR.500 shall be charged on the enhancement or renewal of facility.
How is the loan entitlement calculated?
AQF shall not exceed 90% of the encashment value of the security offered. In case of financing against a foreign currency deposit, the maximum financing should not exceed 85% of the deposit encashment value.
What is the mark up ratio?
Mark-up ratio depends on 6 months KIBOR or on the profit earned against deposits made in Bank Alfalah.
What documentation is required to avail Alfalah Quick Finance?
A copy of government securities, TDRs (released by A-grade banks) or prize bonds can be submitted as security.
- Copy of CNIC.
- Basic fact sheet
- A copy of last paid telephone bill (PTCL or mobile).
- In case of a business loan, the documentation will be as per the legal structure of the firm/business